Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday Morning Rituals

Sometimes our Sunday mornings are filled with little battles. My son and I are both excited about the new day, the new member of the family however isn't usually as excited.

Janna often refuses to wake up in the morning, apparently she seeks to avoid the beautiful new day by putting the covers over her head.
What's that horrible noise Seamus hears?
Oh dear, it's Janna being forced to join the rest of us in the glorious new day God has given us.
Seamus is frightened at the sight of an angry Mommy coming out of the bedroom in the morning.
What a relief, a nice shower and a quick check of the e-mail and the Janna we all know and love returns.

3 comments:

Mrs. P said...

My condolences on the new day, Janna.

From your fellow morning hater,

M.

NPE said...

I feel your pain NL! I too know the joys of arousing a sleeping wife.

Loretta said...

hey she's reading my blog!