Wednesday, September 13, 2006

More Uninvited Guests Invade Our Compound

Once again the Birn compound was under siege by dastardly uninvited guests. This time, the uninvited guests rampaged the compound on Sunday evening, waking Janna up, disrupting my shower and disturbing Seamus.
One Nate laughs at Janna as she falls asleep. The nerve of some people eh?
Instigator Mags poses with someone who should know better than to drop in on people without an invitation. I have a feeling the Birn's will be making a visit up the street one of these days at 7am. Breakfast anyone?
Seamus is appalled that the uninvited people have brought little monsters over to terrorize him.
Janna slowly falls asleep as Lyd prevents her uninvited child from tearing our entire house to the ground.
Seamus decides that the best way to make uninvited guests leave is to kiss them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO going over uninvited some weeknight. I want a post here on LOUA2 dedicated to me, and this seems to be all that it takes! :)

Anonymous said...

steve, you know you love us. :-)

and we love you too.

I'll try to make stopping by unannounced a more regular habit.

Mrs. P said...

I missed a rampage through the compound? Aw, guys! Next time let me know. I can add another uninvited child to the demolition crew!

Mrs. P said...

Hey! Wait just a second! Janna is wearing a HOODIE! And not only a hoodie a MSU hoodie... never thought I'd see the day...

steveandjanna said...

Now why does that surprise you Agnus? You've already seen her wearing red to a Wings game and that was before we were married. Now this shocks you?

Janna said...

I know. I know. I've fallen far. A hoodie alone would indeed be something to remark upon. An MSU hoodie seems entirely remarkable and seemingly out of character.

I can only say this: it's comfy.

Mrs. P said...

I will say this though... you look adorable in hoodies. Even in ones that advertise Moo-U.

NPE said...

Followers of Mohamed make their wives wear berkas.

Followers of MSU make their wives wear logo hoodies.

:)