Friday, January 05, 2007

25 Week Update

My my, Janna looks like she's barely pregnant at all.
Goodness, that side view really says it all. I wonder if she's even pregnant.

Last night the unthinkable happened. Janna used to be squeemish about anything that wasn't "cooked properly." In other words, the rare tuna that I love was a freakish oddity in Janna's word, especially when we first started dating a year ago. I've gotten to her though and last night was a perfect example. Janna enjoyed Carpaccio at the GR Chop House. Carpaccio for those of you who don't know is raw sirloin sliced thinly and served with arugula and parmesan. Needless to say, she ate it up like there was no tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mark said...

And now we all know who Steve really wanted to marry...

Anonymous said...

Yikes . . . a scary thought indeed!