Monday, September 01, 2008

Congrats to Aaron and Bubbles

Just wanted to congratulate Aaron and Bubbles on their wedding this past Saturday. I didn't take the camera so I don't have any actual pictures from the event. I thought everything went fairly smoothly and for a wedding coordinator such as myself I couldn't ask for anything better. The cheese tray in particular was excellent, but I say nothing.
Janna and I hope and pray that they have a successful marriage with lots of babies. Bubbles is still young enough, she can easily knock out 7 or 8. So long as they trust in Jesus Christ and so long as they look to His word in their daily lives I have no doubt they will be successful together. They'll be even more successful if they move back to Michigan. Again, I say nothing.

2 comments:

colin hunter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
steveandjanna said...

Normally we hear at LOUA2 don't delete comments. However, when vulgar language is used we will delete. Let the record reflect that we don't delete for content, only for vulgar language.