Saturday, November 18, 2006

Wolverines Are Canadian

The image “http://shelby.osu.edu/ag/Ohio%20State.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Drive! Drive on down the field;
Men of the scarlet and gray;
Don't let them thru that line,
We've got to win this game today,
Come on, Ohio!
Smash thru to victory,
We'll cheer you as you go;
Our honor defend
So we'll fight to the end
For Ohio.

Final: Ohio State 42 Weasels 39. Being a Spartan I can at least be happy that Michigan will not being playing for a national championship. Nothing pleased my heart more today than seeing the disappointed weasels in the visitors section at Ohio Stadium. Wal-Mart's across Michigan can re-open now that the game is over with, you know they have to close during Michigan games because their customer base is sitting in front of the tube.

Now, with that said I can return to my strong dislike of all things Ohio. I can also begin focusing on next year with our new MSU head coach, whoever he is.


5 comments:

Charles Jurries said...

Since Steve watched the game, am I to take it that he is a Wal-Mart shopper?

steveandjanna said...

Your point would be amusing had I been 1. a Michigan fan and/or 2. cheering for Michigan, ever. Nice try, however I can not instruct you to pass Go nor can I instruct you to collect $200.

Anonymous said...

WE are Penn State!!! What happened on Sat? Oh yeah we kicked your butt and our coach wasn't even on the sidelines. Joe Pa rules.

steveandjanna said...

My, I wonder if B read this post.

NPE said...

NL

You should quit being a lawyer and start detective work immediately!

B- I think he found ya out!