Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Beef Stock, Five Year Olds And Other Disturbing Events

Last Sunday we hosted lunch at the compound. We had a lovely tortellini soup in beef stock, prosciutto and mozzarella sandwiches and tiramisu. A good time was had by all.
Janna prepares lunch while Mags holds one OJ and Lydia tries to steal whatever Starbucks nonsense sits on the counter.
Lyd looks off into the distance, probably impressed with the lovely Italian sandwiches Janna is making. Meanwhile, Mark hides behind the fridge.
We're very worried about Nate, it seems he's turned back into a five year old. James looks on pretending not to be totally freaked out.
B looks on, very unconcerned about the state of one Nate.
Oh my, Nate really has turned into a five year old. Lydia is very upset at the prospect of having three folks in the house under the age of six.
Janna puts on her nice face, pretending not to be totally freaked out at Nate's regression.
Seamus is quite disturbed by the developments taking place at the dinner table.
James has had enough of Nate's insanity and retreats to the living room to play a song, flat unfortunately.
B is still unconcerned, though he is very happy to have been served lovely Italian food.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delicious indeed. I really do not prefer tiramisu or tiramasu or waboo or however you spell it, but if all tasted like what we had it would be on the top of my favorite dessert lists! As for Nathan, well, I don't know what to say....

Thanks for the good time! :0)

Anonymous said...

Curses! My vaunted camera-avoiding skillz failed! I thought I felt a bit of my soul being sucked out.

NPE said...

After our OD and LOUA discussions...I hope we are invited back!

:)