Thursday, March 06, 2008

Phone Calls, Toys and Flowers! Oh My!

I came home this afternoon to discover that my wife was yammering away on the phone. I'll tell ya, prying a woman away from a phone is like trying to a brownie out of their hands. I have the scratch marks to prove it. At least Stuart looks excited to see me.
But Stuart is very upset because Mommy's been on the phone all day long. He told me she's been on the phone at least six hours today. For shame!
Deirbhile and Seamus confirm the story, though they're much more interested in coming inside for a visit. Of course, I have to let my little guys in to play with Stuart.
Stuart of course loves the dogs and is thrilled to see them. Seamus is off in the background, I can assure you that Deirbhile is doing something very interesting off camera.
And here the little mischief maker is, no doubt she's been up to no good. She's in desperate need of a grooming. We've been waiting for it to warm up a little more before we take her to the groomers for the first time. I'm thinking end of the month.
The battle for toys is well on it's way to being an epic struggle this summer. Seamus seems to enjoy taking Stuart's stuffed animals and puzzles, Deirbhile likes to take anything of Stuart's she can chew on. In retaliation you can see Stuart likes to grab the dogs bones.
Stuart is very proud of himself, taking the bone and all. He's a very smart little boy, he knows just what will drive the puppies crazy.
In other news, Janna got herself some flowers the other day. I wonder who could have gotten them for her? Maybe she has a secret admirer that I don't know about.

No comments: