Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Go Sanjaya!

It's so awful, we can't look away. Am I the only one hoping this idiot goes all the way? I mean seriously, the longer Sanjaya is on this show the more reason I have to continue watching. He's so bad, so awful, I literaly can't bring myself to look away. The rest of the contestants are adequate singers (bald guy, black white guy and big hair guy aside) but this Sanjaya has it all. Yeah, he can't sing but he has Weird Al and William Hung on the ropes for best comedy singer. With his rooster mohawk last night, how can he lose?

2 comments:

James w. Lanning said...

by now of course you know about votefortheworst.com

sadly it's down today because it go drudged last night.

steveandjanna said...

Yeah, if I bothered to vote I'd be voting for Sanjaya. He's the best comedy out there at this point. He's way better than Chicken Little last year.