Friday, August 25, 2006

Our Trip To Camp Coo Coo

On Wednesday we headed up to the Lanning family campout. It was an evening filled with bugs, smoke and sewage. Do enjoy:
A beautiful view of Lake Sewage


One Maggie bothered to show up
Lydia is disturbed at the giant bugs flying into her food


Loretta enjoys the last of the glory days before her unfortunate not brown pants purchase


Linda appears quite puzzled


Janna threatens to jump in Lake Sewage


James plays with fire, lawsuit pending...


We worry about B sometimes. :)

5 comments:

Mrs. P said...

Ah... the birnseye view...

NPE said...

I read this while at work and found myself sitting at my desk laughing out loud and unable to contain my stupidity. I got a few stares.... I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yuk.

Anonymous said...

wow, you sure capture the best sides of everyone.

Loretta said...

I don't believe that you had permission to put up (hideous) pictures of me. Or anyone else.